What data do we collect?
Desire Code collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, postal address, phone number.)
- Web analytics on visitor activity, such as pageviews. This data is anonymous.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Desire Code with all of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete our contact form or send us an email.
- Use or view our website via your browser.
How will we use your data?
Desire Code collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order.
- Respond to your questions and enquiries.
- Improve our products, services and online experience.
If you order from us online, Desire Code processes your order through SumUp, a third party payment system. You information is stored on SumUp only for the purposes of processing and managing your order.
Your anonymous web browsing activity, collected via Google Analytics, is stored and managed on the Google Analytics platform. We do not pass on or sell your data to any other party, or use it for any other reason.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we collect this anonymous information from you automatically through cookies.
Desire Code uses Google Analytics cookies to understand how our customers use our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and you can also remove cookies and browsing data from your computer or mobile device.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us: +447727642846
- Or write to us at: Desire Code, Registered Office: Commodore House, 51 Conway Road, Colwyn Bay LL29 7AW